Locks Of Love Donation - What's 10 Inches Of Hair For A Great Cause?

Dear Locks of Love, you've got a ginger ponytail on its way!  Thank you to Holly Huffman of Shades of Naples Salon in Long Beach for making me look so great after the chop!  And whoever gets my hair, I hope that it makes you feel better!!!

10 inches lifted quite a weight off my shoulders, and it's for such a great cause ;-)  I highly recommend trying it!  



Links:  Locks of Love
Holly's Salon:  Shades of Naples






Questions?  Ask us on our Facebook Page


Looking for the best spray tanning in Orange County for the Summer? Click HERE




Follow us on Twitter and  Pinterest and join the conversation -
Like us on Facebook to stay on top of Kona Tanning news and special Facebook friend promotions!  OrangeCountyAirbrushTanning.com   |  MobileTanningDirectory.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment