1-10: 50 Wedding Tips That will save you money | Orange County’s Kona Tanning Company


  
Orange County’s Kona Tanning Company -
50 Wedding Tips That will save you money

Tips 1-10



       1. “I made my own flower girl basket. I found a small basket, spray-painted it white, then I glued lace in the inside and ribbon around the top, bottom and handle. The basket cost me about $7.50.”
     
  2. “Take everyone out for Chinese for your rehearsal dinner. Easy, inexpensive, enjoyable.”
     
 3. “Have a photographer for the "big, important" pictures. Buy disposable cameras ($5-6 each) so your guests can take pictures throughout the day. Much more fun to have candids, and you save $200-300.”
     
4. “Recruit your family and friends to do things like make favors, candy, decorations, etc.”
     
5. “The only decorations we are using is lots of white lights in the trees and candles on all the tables.  The reception is a western theme and we couldn't decide how to keep candles lit outdoors in the wind.  Finally, we came up with the idea of putting them in Mason jars and tying raffia around each jar.”


6. “I ordered the invitations through a catalog and saved at least one hundred dollars if not more.  When shopping through the catalogues, I looked for discounts on shipping and handling.”


7. “We limited our wedding party so that the expense of attendants gifts would not be as high.”


8. “I'm wearing sandals. I'm not about to pay a lot of money for shoes that are uncomfortable and/or heels. I'll be comfortable, for the short time I will wear them.”


9. “We're having the ceremony and the reception in the same location so we won't need any limo service. I was lucky enough to find an independent florist.  She works out of her home with a friend. She charged half of what the other florist cost. “


10. “Check out flea markets.  I have found guest books for $5...Cake cutter and server $2.  Just add ribbons and lace!”



Looking for the best spray tanning in Orange County for Spring Break? Click HERE






Follow us on Twitter and  Pinterest and join the conversation -
Like us on Facebook to stay on top of Kona Tanning news and special Facebook friend promotions!  OrangeCountyAirbrushTanning.com   |  MobileTanningDirectory.com


Pin this article by clicking  

No comments:

Post a Comment