New Review of Kona Tanning: "Kona was absolutely amazing and words cannot describe how thrilled I was with the results!"


Thanks for the awesome review Laura!! 



Reviews: 2

Posted on 6/21/2012
Simply Amazing
Kona was absolutely amazing and words cannot describe how thrilled I was with the results!

This was my first time ever doing sunless tanning and Heather made it such a wonderful experience. She has an amazing energy, is extremely knowledgeable and helped me to feel comfortable by explaining the science and process behind what she was doing. After we spoke I was excited to get started and by the next day I was smiling from ear to ear with a glowing tan that all of my pasty friends were envious of.

I'm naturally tan to begin with and being "Jersey Shore" orange was my biggest fear, but even Mother Nature couldn't have done it any better than Kona didno offense Mother Nature.

All in all, I'm really thankful that I found Kona for my first time and I will definitely be coming back for when I need to get some color and don't want to subject my poor skin to the rigors of the California Sun.

Thank you again Kona if you're reading this!...


Courtesy of:
http://www.kudzu.com/m/Best-Spray-Tans-by-Kona-Tans-20501334/reviews/




Have your own questions?  Ask us on our Facebook Page


Looking for the best spray tanning in Orange County for Spring Break? Click HERE




Follow us on Twitter and  Pinterest and join the conversation -
Like us on Facebook to stay on top of Kona Tanning news and special Facebook friend promotions!  OrangeCountyAirbrushTanning.com   |  MobileTanningDirectory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment